- How’s school going this year?
- Tell me what you have been doing since the last interview in 2015?
Memory & community
Photos: reflections & prompts
- Photos of things, people and places that you like or mean something to you.
- Photos from around where you live and on your way to school to give a sense of your neighbourhood.
- Photos of people, events or things that have strong memories for you from the present or past.
Neighbourhood & school
- Describe your neighbourhood.
- How do you get to school?
- Describe what you see on your way to school.
- What do you like about where you live?
- Tell me what you like/don’t about the physical environment of the school and its local neighbourhood?
- Tell me what you like/don’t like about the values of the school?
- Can you tell me a little bit about the things you worry about?
- Personally and in society, politics
- Where/ when do you feel happiest or most safe?
- Who are you close to at school and away from school? Can you tell me about relationships that are important to you?
- What are your current thoughts about what you want to do when you leave school?
- Where do you think you will be in five years time, at 30? Do you think you will have a family?
- Do you expect to travel when you are older? Where?
- How do you see Australia as connected to the wider world? What connections do you have via family, friends and things you do everyday?